This is Day 3 of a 3-day webinar series focused on wildland firefighter health organized by several of the Joint Fire Science Program's Exchanges. This day included presentations from specialists from several agencies discussing the tools and resources available to wildland firefighters to manage their physical and mental health.
- Recognizing Risk Factors in the Workplace – Matt Carroll
- Active Bystander and Preparedness Training – Ty Gilbert
- Building Resilience – Ben Iverson
- Overview and Practical Application of Incident Kits – K.C. Briggs
- NWCG Efforts for Wildland Firefighter Health – Miranda Stuart
Recovery after fire
Wildland Firefighter Health